Your website’s not getting the results you’d like? Let me look at all the critical factors – ‘human’ and ‘technical’
Poor performance is really disappointing after the big investment you’ve made, and paying for a new website may not be the answer. Let me save you the wasted cost.
It’s not just about the technical things like search engine optimization. The ‘human factor’ – connection to your target audience – is critical.
Here’s what I’ll look at on your website:
- Relevance and clarity – to connect with your target audience
- Readability – to keep people engaged
- Credibility – to build trust
- Persuasiveness – to motivate response
- Effective ‘calls to action’ – leading to desired outcomes
I’ll then recommend changes to optimise your website to get better business results!
I can also give independent advice on:
- Search engine friendliness – getting the right sort of searchers to your door
- Design – giving the right impression
- Usability – layout, menus, and information organised for a user-friendly experience
|“I employed David to critique my website.
Almost all of my new business was previously word of mouth, but since the changes I have had more new clients finding me online, turning into about 3 extra jobs a month. That’s about 25% extra business which is a great result!
I have recommended Spectra Media to a number of my clients and will continue to do so”
…David Levin, Bizlinks Developments Ltd