Lift productivity, deliver client satisfaction, and meet compliance
I’ll make the whole process easy for you by…
- Offering skills you lack in-house – solving the procrastination problem and getting the job done with the ‘inspiration’ needed for effective communication.
- Seeing both sides and bridging the gap – after all, technical experts tend to take their in-depth knowledge for granted, so it’s hard for them to see a newbie’s point of view. An objective outsider can see both worlds and connect them.
- Saving valuable staff time – leaving your technical people to stick with what they do best, as I take care of the writing, so they can get on with your next project assignment instead of getting bogged down with documentation.
Get the right information into the right hands… to get the job done right
I can do a wide range of work – right from the hands-on ‘nuts and bolts’ documentation level through to board papers, and everything in-between…
- Process documentation – quality/ environmental
- Manual writing – instruction manuals, user manuals
- Training documentation
- Report writing
- Proposal writing
I’d be happy to do a sample job for you to satisfy you of the quality of my work, before you commit to a larger job. Have a look at my work portfolio samples:
Contact me for a quote or to discuss your needs.
“David gave us timely delivery of a user guide, essential for a new product release, that is clear and concise with consistent use of terminology. He had to draw it together from somewhat fragmented product information.
He also gave us useful input into standardising our document template to simplify future additions or variations.
He effectively freed up our personnel for other pressing work and provided a fresh perspective on structuring and presenting complex information.”
… Mark Wilson, Chief Design Engineer, Energy Intellect
“[The documentation] was thorough and clearly written…David was very focused and his technical knowledge was extensive and very beneficial for our project.
David’s professional approach and ability to work effectively and communicate with all levels of the CityLink team enabled him to execute and deliver documented processes aligned with our internal practice.
David fitted in well with all the staff and we would welcome the opportunity to work with him again.”
… Coral McLennan, Sales & Marketing Manager, Citylink
“David’s comments and suggestions definitely were an improvement on our own… the training manual has had many complimentary remarks from colleagues and clients alike.
It has been a great success, enabling many new users of our software product to get up and running quickly and effectively. David’s manner and approach in business was highly appreciated”
… David Shepherd, New Zealand Sales Manager, Voice Perfect (NZ) Ltd
“The service you provided us was great for the tracking & logistics system documentation. We linked appropriate sections to the app so that the right info was just a click away. Our customer can now support themselves with the necessary information right at their finger tips.”
… Carl Penwarden, Managing Director, Abletech